where I'm at in life!
So today I decided to start a blog for people to read and get to know me. My names Robbie I am 29 years old and I live in south Wales UK in a cute little village.
I've had this urge to create content and post if for everyone to see so I hope people are enjoying what I do!
I have been trying to figure out how to turn my passion into a living for a while now, all I can say is it's really difficult and slow but each day I seem to be creeping closer to this dream although it's still a long way off.
Like today I've been trying to figure out products to put on my Shopify store that some people might like but that's difficult too! I don't want to produce tat that noone will want 😅 I have a few ideas in the mix so wait and see what comes off that. All the links will be on my linktree link in my bios.
Enough about my plans, here's some info about me. I'm a happy bi-sexual hippy type of guy and I've been single now for almost 18 months Which is crazy for me I was always in a relationship since I was 15 up to that point.
About 3 years ago I was addicted to certain substances that seem to open my mind and gave me a clearer understanding of reality in my life. Even though It really damaged my health at the time I appreciate my experiences and probably wouldn't change it if I'm honest, it's made me a more "awake" person. see when you venture into the realms of losing the plot a bit whilst in high states it's hard to come back down to reality but I've learned some cool things.
All the things I learned were very spiritual I gained a pretty cool understanding of myself and who I wanted to be.
At this time I was struggling with being very self-conscious about my appearance and about what people thought of me. I had this massive urge to post pictures of myself. The way I thought about it is if I put myself out there then people no what there getting with me. leaving nothing to the imagination!
I was very surprised at people reactions though. I seem to begin to receive a lot of love, started gaining followers and getting messages from those lovely people. This made me realized lots of selfconsciousness it's just a frame of mind. everyone is beautiful to certain people. In a lot of my content I'll probably look a bit vain but in real life pretty shy. I totally understand I'm not everyone's type or that not everyone finds me interesting but there's a good few of you that do ❤️
I get a lot of messages from plus size guys saying to me how they wish they were confident like me and I try to explain to them that not to long ago I was really not very confident, I was scared to show myself to the world And the only difference between me and them is that I started posting.
I see so many lovely beautiful people on my socials And if you're someone sat there watching my content and thinking You want to do that for yourself all I can say is do it, give it a go! I promise you, you'll be surprised with the reaction.
We are our own harshest critics and we see ourselves 10 levels lower than we actually are.
I'm not entirely sure if anyone's going to read this but if you are reading this than thanks And remember energies attract the same energy back so be positive friendly and loving!
It's all a balance, yin yang ☯️
Sending love
Robbie
Comments
Post a Comment